Tuesday, July 29, 2008






We also took a trip to Minnesota about a month ago with the youth again and to see Aunt Pammie. While the youth went off to play, me and Cooper went to visit some places with Pam. We saw a conservatory that had many beautiful plants and flowers plus a butterfly area that was nice. Oh, we also saw a sloth named Chloe. She kept her head down the whole time, I think she was sleeping. In the park we were able to ride a "Suri" (two bikes welded together with a canopy on top.) It was a cold day, so we had to bundle Cooper up. It was a lot of fun. We both peddeled while Jared steared and I hung onto Cooper. He slept through the whole thing!






1 comment:

sues2u2 said...

H was sitting with me while I was reading all of this (pretty cool!!) & she knew who everybody is. She is so proud of herself!