Monday, July 28, 2008




Cooper has started a few new things this past week. He has started to hold his own bottle every once in a while so we had to take a picture of it. The other thing he has started to do more and more each day is to suck his thumb. Lately he hasn't wanted a whole lot to do with his binkie, which is fine with me, but it is quickly replaced with his thumb or his fist or finger. It started off with him chewing on his finger or fist, but now he is actually sucking his thumb a little more each day. While I find it rather

cute and entertaining now, I do not look forward to the future and trying to brake him of the habit.

4 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Oh, how sweet!!! The little "man" is growing up!

kdance said...

Kristie! It's so good to hear from you! Thanks for telling me about your blog. Oh my goodness, what a little angel! Cooper is just to die for! I wish so bad that I could have seen him before we moved. I hope you are doing well, and still singing with that beautiful voice of yours! You are such an amazing person. Can't wait to see more pictures!! How is motherhood going? Isn't it fun (and a lot of work, of course)?

Lindsay and Justyn said...

That's funny...Kaisyn sucks his thumb the exact same way...and just started doing it too. So cute!

Pat said...

We loved the pictures of Cooper and especially the videos. He is growing up so much. Wow! It's such fun to hear his voice and listen while he tries to talk. He can hold his bottle now? I didn't realize that. But I like the thumb sucking the best such a cute way to go with it. I loved what you said about it all.