Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Home for the 4th!!




We took a quick trip back to Utah for the 4th of July. We had a lot of fun. Cooper went swimming for the first time. At first he wasn't sure if he liked it, but he warmed up to it really fast and had a ball! It was a fast trip but very fun to see the family. We drove all night there and back, but for some reason, the trip coming back was a lot longer! Cooper did really well during the ride. Wehung baby einstiens toy from his car seat and that kept him pretty entertained for some of the ride. He is starting to really notice things and grab for stuff. The trip was a lot of fun and great to see everyone.



Since we have gotten back, every once in a while he will hold his bottle when we feed him. It is soo cute! He is so much fun. I am so grateful to have him in our life and I am so lucky to be able to stay home with him so I don't miss this exciting time in his life! There are more pictures I would like to put in here, but I am having problems so I will upload them later!

No comments: