Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well, a lot has happened since I last wrote. I always put off writting so that I could add pictures, but oh well. The title of this blog is no longer fitting as we are not in Iowa any more. It seems strange to be back and living with my parents, but we are so grateful to them for letting us come and live here. We sure do miss Iowa and our friends out there. Things have been good since we came back. Cooper is really enjoying having around family, (or more people to enjoy him as he likes being the center of attention). He is growing so fast, I can't believe that he is one year old already. It makes me realize how fast time has gone and how fast it will continue to go. Well, it isn't much, but here is a small update.

4 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Holy Crap, You're back! (sorry, but I couldn't resist the little ryhme it made *grin*)

Can't wait to see you guys in a few months.

skipper said...

Yay! You did a post! If you change the name of your blog, let me know, okay?

Devin & Shalise said...

We miss you SO much out here! But we are glad you are in Utah with your family!

kdance said...

WHAT THE?! You're not in Iowa anymore??? Holy cow, I wasn't expecting that news. But, hey, fun for you to be back near family. Cooper is growing so much and is such a cutie pie! Are you in Layton, then? We should get together some time when I come visit my fam in Kaysville!